Enterprise Information Management Technology Solutions
Enterprise Information Management is the organizational assessments of current data management issues and a strategy to address systemic problems. Proposed solutions address technology and overall Data Governance, Data Quality and Data Stewardship issues that hinder most organizations from realizing the full decision making potential locked up in their Enterprise Systems Data.
When enterprise information is complete, accurate and accessible, it can empower employees to make better decisions, drive operational excellence, ensure regulatory compliance, and minimize IT costs. Software solutions for enterprise information management help you deliver integrated, accurate, and timely data — both structured and unstructured — across the enterprise.
The information management architecture handles the sourcing, scrubbing, mapping, loading, and management of information (data). This architecture is the foundation upon which information management solutions rest. Akili designs and implements enterprise information architecture solutions that are scalable and adaptable, laying a stable framework for enterprise information management strategies for managing structured and unstructured data and events used in operational applications, data warehouses, business intelligence (BI), and analytics.
Common issues addressed:
- Deliver complete and accurate information by managing data of any size from any data source.
- Establish trust in information by cleansing and enriching structured and unstructured data.
- Empower users to own, manage, and govern data definitions, metadata, and data quality rules.
- Govern master data from its creation to delivery – to ensure consistent data across enterprise.
- Unlock the power of unstructured content to support processes and increase efficiency.
- Improve end-to-end content management with data archival and retention functionality.
- Business Process and Technical solutions for Information Governance
- Data Governance Model for Master Data Management
- Enterprise Integration
- Integration framework design
- Integration between on premise applications, Cloud applications, and Third Party applications
- Data profiling, Cleansing, Conversions, and Migrations
- Solutions focused for On-Premise, On-Premise to Cloud, & Cloud to Cloud integration