Enterprise Performance Management Technology Solutions
Enterprise Performance Management – planning, budgeting and forecasting – is a powerful tool – perhaps the most powerful tool – for informing and executing your business strategy.
Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) solutions provide you with a solid strategy to maximize your company’s profitability. It transforms your company’s ability to set goals and map strategies, while translating them into department-specific metrics that can easily be understood by everyone on the team.
By implementing EPM software, Akili enables our clients to monitor, measure and analyze their business strategy to deliver performance, remove surprises and produce remarkable results.
Every business has key performance indicators (KPI’s) that help management answer the questions “How are we doing?” and, more importantly, “Is there anything we need to be doing differently?” These indicators can be financial and non-financial, internally sourced and externally sourced, prospective and retrospective.
Akili helps clients to identify these key indicators and to then design and implement EPM solutions that deliver them to the right people, at the right time, in the right format. Information becomes actionable when presented in the proper context.
Enterprise Performance Management solutions help close the gap between strategy and execution by aligning corporate goals with departmental metrics, ensuring accountability, enabling trusted reporting and analysis, and streamlining strategy-guided plans.
Common issues addressed:
- Strategy – What business are we in? How will we succeed against competitors? What choices will make us more money?
- Planning – How will we align resources with strategy? How will we measure our progress?
- Budgeting – How will we ensure accountability and encourage the behaviors needed to successfully execute the strategy?
- Forecasting – How will we adjust to reflect rapidly changing conditions?
- Planning, Budgeting, & Forecasting
- Financial Consolidation
- Line of Business Solutions:
- For Finance: Budgeting, forecasting and reporting, Balance sheet and cash flow forecasting, Capital expenditures, Financial consolidations, Profitability analysis, Strategic planning, and Workforce planning
- For Sales: Commissions calculations, Price and quote, Quota planning, Sales capacity planning, Sales forecasting, Territory planning, and Trade promotion
- For Operations: Demand planning, Project planning, and Site/plot planning