Enterprise Data Warehouse Technology Solutions
“Big Data is at the foundation of all megatrends that are happening today, from social to mobile to the cloud to gaming.” – Chris Lynch
Large companies often operate isolated business intelligence systems making it difficult to share and aggregate key performance indicators (KPIs). In order to make the most of the opportunities that data brings your company, it’s vital that you invest in an Enterprise Data Warehouse that provides actionable information that is trustworthy, timely and available on any device, at any time.
Integrated and accessible data enables you to get a real-time perspective of your company and drill down to the information you need to make critical decisions smartly. Not only will it enable you to accurately predict trends, but the solution will also reduce your costs, maximize your company’s efficiency and uncover solutions to the line of challenges facing your industry and your business, therefore giving you a significant competitive edge.
Common issues addressed:
- Access, combine and consolidate data from enterprise and disparate applications.
- Replicate and synchronize database transactions enterprise-wide.
- Efficiently analyze structured and unstructed data in the same platform.
- Integrated and transition specific reporting for faster business decisions.
- Working with multiple data sources and IT environments.
- Benefit from insights and decision processes customized for your company’s unique challenges.
- Know and trust the quality of your information.
- Understand specific information in the context of your industry and role.
- Define, plan, and align performance goals and metrics.
- Understand business impact and models to predict future direction.
- Anticipate change and proactively balance risks and opportunities.
- Respond instantly to events as they unfold.
- Collaborate and take coordinated action on the best decision.
- Learn from best practices, adapt and improve over time.
- Traditional SQL based solutions
- In-Memory technologies that support On-Premise and Cloud based requirements
- Software Centric reporting solutions
- Software Agnostic reporting solutions