The SAP BPC Consultant will be responsible for successful delivery of functional and technical components of SAP business planning solutions using SAP Business Objects Planning and Consolidations 5.1 thru 10.1.
This role will apply functional and technical knowledge of BPC along with financial planning, budgeting and consolidations business processes to deliver performance management and reporting solutions to Akili clients. The Consultant will form system implementation methodologies during requirements gathering, design, build/test and deployment. Responsibilities include using knowledge of leading practices within the business cycles, including strategic planning, annual budgeting, and periodic projection processes.
- Integration of BPC with accounting and finance processes and organizations
- Business unit planning & analysis (FP&A) experience
- Process design / modeling experience
- Working with business team to interpret requirements
- Familiar with best practices in planning & performance management
- System administration design, including month end and annual planning calendar procedures
- SOX compliance in BPC
- Security design
- User mapping
- Control design and statements creation
- Understanding of BPC system design principles, including:
- Application design (structure and dimensionality)
- BPC hierarchies and properties
- Create / deliver training
- Integrate Planning and Consolidation process design
- Report design and development concepts
Experience with the following technical configuration / setup components of the SAP BPC tool include:
- Requirement design and interpretation
- BPC Administration experience and Web Admin
- Create and maintain Applications and Application Sets
- Dimensions hierarchies and properties
- Handling complex scenarios in BPC
- Account transformation
- Logic and Optimization Experience
- Dimension Logic / MDX
- Build / design complex input schedules and reports
This position requires excellent communication skills, ability to interact with senior managers and executives of client companies and a proven track record designing and implementing BPC Solutions. The candidate must be a team player as well as be able to work independently. Readiness to travel up to 50%.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Accounting or similar business related field and at least 3 years experience in Consolidations and Financial Reporting Process knowledge. MBA is strongly desired along with previous financial planning and analysis experience.
Akili is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.