Oil and Gas Industry Technology Solutions
In the early 2000’s, when the Oil and Gas industry was in decline, total change within Exploration and Production (E&P) technology reversed this decline and enabled companies to discover new, valuable energy opportunities.
These opportunities combined with the right Oil and Gas technology solutions have played a pivotal role in helping companies to succeed.
Akili has built a reputation of excellence and reliability for Oil and Gas technology consulting among the companies we have helped to upgrade their financial and operational software. We have enabled them to respond to these new market opportunities leveraging an integrated, end-to-end solution that really works.
Our Oil and Gas software solutions enable companies to configure a streamlined financial and operational solution that manages the uncertainties that go hand-in-hand with the fluctuations of the energy marketplace.
Common issues addressed:
- Mid-tiered E&P companies have similar software needs as large-scale companies, but often not the same volume.
- New venture investments made by E&P companies require tight business integration and immediate access to information in order to be successful.
- To grow and scale, small to medium sized Oil and Gas companies must equip themselves with the technology and systems that will allow them to act on opportunities before they are taken by large Oil and Gas companies.
- Access to key information such as pricing, prospects, production performance, and operating income are critical.
- Better management of profitability and performance through streamlined operational and executive reporting with access to information from a single integrated database source.
- Increased speed to market when evaluating acquisitions and new business ventures.
- Rapid return on investment from reducing the overall cost of operations through efficient processes and integration and lower infrastructure cost.
- Strategic Roadmap for Upstream Oil and Gas
- SAP ERP for Upstream Oil and Gas
o Production Management
o Revenue Accounting (PRA)
o Cost Accounting
o Joint Venture Accounting (JVA)
o Planning and Forecasting (including Volume Forecasting)
o Business Analytics (including dashboards for KPI monitoring)
- Technology Management
o Data Conversion
- Organizational Change Management
- Program Management